Wouldn’t it be
comforting to know you
finally found a local, Illinois
business insurance agent
you can trust?
As an Illinois business owner, there are many things out of your control. You can’t control every action your employees take to ensure it’s the safest and most efficient. You can’t control the weather, which caused your business to lose a week’s worth of income short-term and much more long-term. You can’t control the fire that started at a connected office, which caused the electricity in your building to be turned off for weeks
But what about the risks you can control? Illinois business insurance is an excellent way to allow you to concentrate on profit and minimize the risks out of your control.
Regardless of what line of business you work in commercial insurance can protect you in a host of ways, including:
- Costs associated with the loss of property
- Risk of business interruption
- Protection from lawsuits
- Worker’s Compensation
The costs associated with an Illinois business insurance policy are small compared with the large risks that you’ll protect against.
The WIA Process | Illinois Business Insurance Quotes
When it comes to purchasing commercial insurance, there’s no shortage of options. What differentiates Weiss Insurance from other agencies is the WIA Process.
The Weiss Insurance Agencies or WIA Process is designed to address every risk you incur as a business owner. We provide you with a definitive plan as to how you can make your program “best in class”.
Instead of being your insurance agent, we’re focused on being your insurance adviser. We just don’t shop your insurance out to the companies we have contracts with and get back to you with a price. There’s much more to what you get…
The Weiss Insurance Agencies process delivers in the following ways:
- Coverage Review – Reveals any deficiencies in your coverage by providing a gap analysis. We explain any issues in detail while providing recommendations for you going forward.
- Claims Analysis – Claims history greatly affects your pricing. We reveal what opportunities exist in the handling of your claims. We compare your loss history to others within your industry and determine what additional claims services can be provided to you for better claim results.
- Market Analysis – Marketing to potential carriers is a skill we have mastered in our 107 years of existence. We will show you what leading carriers think about your organization based on previous marketing efforts. Plus, show you
the opportunities for increasing interest in your operation. The goal is to have more insurance carriers competing to insure your business, at the best possible price.
- Safety Analysis – Our process will reveal new ways to help you manage your safety program. We will identify gaps in your current efforts and provide resources in an effort to offer cost effective solutions.
As a business owner or executive, your time is far too valuable to take on appointments from multiple agents every year at renewal.
By engaging in the WIA Process, worst case scenario is you find your current insurance program contains no errors and you’re paying a fair price. If that’s the case, you sleep better knowing you’re insured properly, for the best possible price.
"Weiss has been our agent for more than 20 years and has met our business needs and provided excellent care and support."− Dawn Verive - Monarch Fire Protection - West Chicago, IL
""Thank you for all of the professional service we have received over the years. Your staff has been very helpful, patient, courteous and efficient throughout all of our dealings. We here at MARK'S QUALITY LANDSCAPING, INC. will recommend WIA anytime someone has an insurance need.""− Mark Kessling - Mark's Quality Landscaping - Melrose Park, IL
Get the right IL Business insurance today. For many, you’ve put your entire life into your business. It’s important it’s protected properly, for the best possible price.
Here are two reasons to get started right away!
Your business is valuable; don’t let another day go by without shutting the door on risk. Just one “freak” accident could be mean it’s your last day in business.
It’s easy and quick to get a no-risk quote for a business insurance policy. Just fill out the form on top of this page and within a day, you’ll get back a surprisingly affordable business insurance policy tailored to your needs.